- Afghanistan, Corruption and How the World Is
- What I’m Reading (May 2015). Angels & Red Planets
- Satanic (Real) Colouring Book for Kids
- Drawing Mohammed Withdrawn
- An Open Letter to Atheists
- Vegetable Garden Adventures: Phase 10 (Bulldogeddon II: An Iron Curtain Descends)
- 3. First Tank Battle [Flers-Courcelette, The Somme]. Part 3: Terrain and Maps
- 2. First Tank Battle [Flers-Courcelette, The Somme]. Part 2: the Pointy Propaganda Poster Finger.
- This Is Really Scary. The Aussie ISIS Dr.
- How to Take a Ridiculous Racist Down
- 1. First Tank Battle [Flers-Courcelette, The Somme]. Part 1: the Name
- Re-Balancing on Gallipoli (Questioning the Myth)
- Catholic vs Protestant (Death by Faith).
- Anglican Church Breaks Up (Like the Meths & Presy’s)
- Indianana Starts an Uncertain ‘Rights’ Trend (Gay, Religious Rights).
- The BurnOuts at the Beeb (TopGear & Clarkson)
- Mysterious Vanishing Phantom Gays
- …and DONE!
- TV3 X-Factor Bullying Debacle (March 2015)
- Police Shooting of a Homeless Man (But Take a Closer Look)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
Category Archives: Videos
MEN! Be afraid… be very afraid, but arm yourself with these helpful survival tips to save death, grievous bodily harm, and other inconvenient domestic upsets.
Let the jangles vs sandals begin…
Kmart updates its hilarious Christmas “Ship Your Trousers” ad for 2013 but with a Dickens’ twist (not Oliver). Love the coal dust-coughing urchin.
Just love these guys. Everything great about America and families, positivity, achievement, trying hard, honesty, laughing at yersilf. 2012 Xmas catchup for us in New Zealand. See below 2013: Ultimate Hypo Christmas Family
Yup. I laughed and laughed at this. Posted by ~ Bull Dawg.
But in Montreal. They have fried cheeken there?
It’s so cold, and there are Clouds and Leaves! [Oh the Hum-an-ity]…and their news services are as vacuous as this.
This has been around for a while, but I really like it for the following reasons: 1. the power of music to enrich public spaces, the community, and atmosphere (watch how the whole feel and tone of the community changes). … Continue reading