- Afghanistan, Corruption and How the World Is
- What I’m Reading (May 2015). Angels & Red Planets
- Satanic (Real) Colouring Book for Kids
- Drawing Mohammed Withdrawn
- An Open Letter to Atheists
- Vegetable Garden Adventures: Phase 10 (Bulldogeddon II: An Iron Curtain Descends)
- 3. First Tank Battle [Flers-Courcelette, The Somme]. Part 3: Terrain and Maps
- 2. First Tank Battle [Flers-Courcelette, The Somme]. Part 2: the Pointy Propaganda Poster Finger.
- This Is Really Scary. The Aussie ISIS Dr.
- How to Take a Ridiculous Racist Down
- 1. First Tank Battle [Flers-Courcelette, The Somme]. Part 1: the Name
- Re-Balancing on Gallipoli (Questioning the Myth)
- Catholic vs Protestant (Death by Faith).
- Anglican Church Breaks Up (Like the Meths & Presy’s)
- Indianana Starts an Uncertain ‘Rights’ Trend (Gay, Religious Rights).
- The BurnOuts at the Beeb (TopGear & Clarkson)
- Mysterious Vanishing Phantom Gays
- …and DONE!
- TV3 X-Factor Bullying Debacle (March 2015)
- Police Shooting of a Homeless Man (But Take a Closer Look)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
Category Archives: Pic of the Day
Well, at least he’s honest. I’d probably give him money for a beer.
Credit: Sisson Photography. One of Luscious’ favourite South Island places. She likes the ruggedness of it, the raging crashing waves, the natural blow holes, secret coves, the Pancake Rocks (which is what this area was known as before Maori names reasserted) and … Continue reading
Best pic of the Christchurch East by-election, lineup of all the candidates. Far left: Doocey (Nat), Moorhouse (Greens), Lichtwark (Democrats/Socred), Gaskin (Ind.), Veale (ACT), Baker (Conservative) ‘the Builder’ who ran the most creative campaign and had the best billboards, Williams (Labour). … Continue reading
Now this is really cool. The Eros Statue in Piccadilly Circus, London, has been morphed into a snow-dome for Christmas. How cool is that! Hat tip to Mike Yardley.
Remember these guys? Lewis Collins far right died today aged 67. The Professionals: Lewis Collins, right, as Bodie (my brother named his fox terrier after Bodie when we were kids), with Martin Shaw, left, as Doyle (who went on to … Continue reading
Only in Cairns, Oz. (Hat tip Mike of Cans).
Zanjeer the dog that saved thousands of lives during the Mumbai serial blasts in March 1993 by detecting more than 3,329 kgs of the explosive RDX, 600 detonators, 249 hand grenades and 6406 rounds of live ammunition. He was buried … Continue reading