- Afghanistan, Corruption and How the World Is
- What I’m Reading (May 2015). Angels & Red Planets
- Satanic (Real) Colouring Book for Kids
- Drawing Mohammed Withdrawn
- An Open Letter to Atheists
- Vegetable Garden Adventures: Phase 10 (Bulldogeddon II: An Iron Curtain Descends)
- 3. First Tank Battle [Flers-Courcelette, The Somme]. Part 3: Terrain and Maps
- 2. First Tank Battle [Flers-Courcelette, The Somme]. Part 2: the Pointy Propaganda Poster Finger.
- This Is Really Scary. The Aussie ISIS Dr.
- How to Take a Ridiculous Racist Down
- 1. First Tank Battle [Flers-Courcelette, The Somme]. Part 1: the Name
- Re-Balancing on Gallipoli (Questioning the Myth)
- Catholic vs Protestant (Death by Faith).
- Anglican Church Breaks Up (Like the Meths & Presy’s)
- Indianana Starts an Uncertain ‘Rights’ Trend (Gay, Religious Rights).
- The BurnOuts at the Beeb (TopGear & Clarkson)
- Mysterious Vanishing Phantom Gays
- …and DONE!
- TV3 X-Factor Bullying Debacle (March 2015)
- Police Shooting of a Homeless Man (But Take a Closer Look)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The Jews have a saying, “Next year in Jerusalem!“ expressing the longing of their almost two millennia-long exile and diaspora across the globe since 70AD when their capital (and nation) was destroyed by the world super power of the day … Continue reading
For the record, here they are. For more info., see 1-10 Dr Who opposite (in Categories). One Doctor (#10) is actually married to the daughter of another (#5). See (9. Dr Who (Incest?). The seventh Doctor (Sylvester McCoy) is in The Hobbit … Continue reading
Did anyone else watch the excellent 2012 Dr Who Christmas special with the intelligent snow, voiced by Sir Ian McKellen and the creepy killer snow men? Also, a reintroduction of the Dr’s mysterious new ‘companion’ (“Sorbet”?) who was trapped inside … Continue reading
Eminent eligible bachelor Cantabrian Richie McCaw, is taking a six-month All Blacks sabbatical to pursue a relationship with an English royal peripheral, Emma Payle. Emma describes herself as a church-going christian but, ahem, happens to own a company called Killing … Continue reading
How many squares? So far, I have 16.
Injured at Antietam. Private Patrick Hughes, Co. K, 4th New York Volunteers, was wounded at the battle of Antietam on Sept. 17, 1862. Credit: Painting by Edward Stauch, Nat’l Museum of Health & Medicine.
This new tourist initiative is being prepared by Canterbury Museum. It will be a walk in earthquake experience and feature a number of famous Christchurch pieces, including: the statue of city father John Robert Godley which used to stand in … Continue reading
HUSBAND. A pizza cutter.