- Netanyahu’s Speech to the UN today
- Ilam candidate ‘Macbeths’ Cunliffe. (Melodrama).
- Pic of the Day (Woodwind Instrument?)
- #1 Son Skates Gangnam Style with Gay Shoes
- 7Best (Understanding the Middle East. 2/7)
- OMGosh, Christmas Already?
- 7Best (Understanding the Middle East. 1/7)
- Meanwhile over at TradeMe…
- It’s Helen Clark’s Fault (Election Quote of the Week).
- #7 Reflections on the NZ General Election (2014) Church & Politics
- Daylight Saving
- 7Best (Isis Cartoons. 7/7)
- American Woman Beheaded in US by Islamist
- Reprise: Losing Our Heads Over ISIS (Guest Post).
- New Video Released by Labour
- #6 Reflections on the NZ General Election (2014) Cunliffe & Leadership.
- What I’m Reading
- 7Best (Isis Cartoons. 6/7)
- #5 Reflections on the NZ General Election (2014) Peters vs Craig.
- Kiwis & the Bismarck Takedown (viz Dotcom vs John Key)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Videos
MEN! Be afraid… be very afraid, but arm yourself with these helpful survival tips to save death, grievous bodily harm, and other inconvenient domestic upsets.
Let the jangles vs sandals begin…
Kmart updates its hilarious Christmas “Ship Your Trousers” ad for 2013 but with a Dickens’ twist (not Oliver). Love the coal dust-coughing urchin.
Just love these guys. Everything great about America and families, positivity, achievement, trying hard, honesty, laughing at yersilf. 2012 Xmas catchup for us in New Zealand. See below 2013: Ultimate Hypo Christmas Family
Yup. I laughed and laughed at this. Posted by ~ Bull Dawg.
But in Montreal. They have fried cheeken there?
It’s so cold, and there are Clouds and Leaves! [Oh the Hum-an-ity]…and their news services are as vacuous as this.
This has been around for a while, but I really like it for the following reasons: 1. the power of music to enrich public spaces, the community, and atmosphere (watch how the whole feel and tone of the community changes). … Continue reading