- Temple Mount Closed. Time for Israel to Retake It?
- Quote of the Day (Destiny)
- Branson’s Space Ship is Down
- Review: Still Mine (DVD) 2012
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 6/7)
- 8. Interesting Facts About Churchill (Failed At School)
- Another Mongrel. A Politician With A Knife
- When Forgiveness is Idiocy
- Witty Online Gremlins
- Buying Sex Outlawed
- A Gay Apple. Yawn
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 5/7)
- 7. Interesting Facts About Churchill (Painter)
- Cartoon of the Day (Where Race ain’t Black or White)
- Vomit on a Plane (Exclusive Video)
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 4/7)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 30/30).
- Meanwhile at TradeMe (#6). 1 Dead Pheasant.
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 3/7)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Videos
MEN! Be afraid… be very afraid, but arm yourself with these helpful survival tips to save death, grievous bodily harm, and other inconvenient domestic upsets.
Let the jangles vs sandals begin…
Kmart updates its hilarious Christmas “Ship Your Trousers” ad for 2013 but with a Dickens’ twist (not Oliver). Love the coal dust-coughing urchin.
Just love these guys. Everything great about America and families, positivity, achievement, trying hard, honesty, laughing at yersilf. 2012 Xmas catchup for us in New Zealand. See below 2013: Ultimate Hypo Christmas Family
Yup. I laughed and laughed at this. Posted by ~ Bull Dawg.
But in Montreal. They have fried cheeken there?
It’s so cold, and there are Clouds and Leaves! [Oh the Hum-an-ity]…and their news services are as vacuous as this.
This has been around for a while, but I really like it for the following reasons: 1. the power of music to enrich public spaces, the community, and atmosphere (watch how the whole feel and tone of the community changes). … Continue reading