- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 6/7)
- Do the Aussies Know Something We Don’t?
- Here’s the Problem.
- Islam, the Religion of Peace?
- How To Be a Muslim Leader
- The Pink Cardie Brigade in Britain & How to Fight Back!
- Cartoon of the Day
- Pic of the Day (Promise)
- The Lies Just Keep On Comin’
- 5.7 Hits CA this Afternoon/8 Aftershocks
- Big Earthquake in CA
- A Fighting Letter from FOX News
- Ed Hillary Was A Brit!
- Pic of the Day
- $100k Comic Found in Wall
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 5/7)
- Quote of the Day (Cameron)
- The Real Face of the South London Tragedy
- The Essence of Obama’s Way
- Cartoon of the Day (IRS vs NZ)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Videos
This is a dispassionate balanced summary of the Benghazi scandal and why it’s more significant than Nixon’s Watergate. Logical point-by-point expose by AMTV. Get informed here. 7 minutes. Christopher Green’s main point is that the CIA was gun-running in Libya for … Continue reading
As mentioned below, Benghazi is back. Even the appalling MSNBC, one of Obama’s most idiotic lap dogs, is climbing in with criticism over Benghazi (somewhat late). We are seeing a turning in the MSM. An MSNBC panel of journalists discussed … Continue reading
Click here to watch the video. Doncha wish Spock was National’s Chief Whip?
This song says it all. If you Clash with John Key, ya gotta go NOW.
Re the post below FBI “Stayed in Mississippi Way Too Long” about the ricin letter arrests; one of my favourite covers of Dylan’s Mississippi. The Dixie Chicks also have a great cover of this song. I enjoy Sheryl Crow. My wife sang … Continue reading
Advertising, you gotta love it. Technically, nothing wrong, but what were you thinking? Did you hear that right?
True, not a parody, but a parrot. A Liberal parrot. Bournemouth Conservative Party Conference 1990.
Tonight the NZ parliament is likely to pass the Louisa Wall Marriage (Definition of Marriage) Amendment Bill that will redefine marriage and allow same-sex marriage. I’ve said my bit on this so do not intend to say much more. Marriage … Continue reading
This is Ellen Degeneres deeply concerned about yet another teen suicide. But is she concerned because the teen was gay or because they committed suicide? This is heartfelt (and Ellen G is a genuinely caring person) but I take issue with … Continue reading