- Pistorius Gets 5 Years
- 4. GANGNAM Style: Visiting North & South Korea 2014.
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 21/30).
- Pic of the Day
- Interesting Facts About Churchill
- Face of the Day
- 7 Best (Celebrities Then & Now. 2/7)
- Tragedy of Two Christchurch Churches
- Racket Racism
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 20/30).
- Auckland Housing Nonsense
- Face of the Day
- 7 Best (Celebrities Then & Now. 1/7)
- Sock of the Day (Foot in Mouth)
- 3. GANGNAM Style: Visiting North & South Korea 2014.
- 7Best (Dogs. 7/7)
- Pic of the Day (Bus in Drink)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 19/30).
- Pic of the Day (Primate Love)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 18/30).
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Videos
MEN! Be afraid… be very afraid, but arm yourself with these helpful survival tips to save death, grievous bodily harm, and other inconvenient domestic upsets.
Let the jangles vs sandals begin…
Kmart updates its hilarious Christmas “Ship Your Trousers” ad for 2013 but with a Dickens’ twist (not Oliver). Love the coal dust-coughing urchin.
Just love these guys. Everything great about America and families, positivity, achievement, trying hard, honesty, laughing at yersilf. 2012 Xmas catchup for us in New Zealand. See below 2013: Ultimate Hypo Christmas Family
Yup. I laughed and laughed at this. Posted by ~ Bull Dawg.
But in Montreal. They have fried cheeken there?
It’s so cold, and there are Clouds and Leaves! [Oh the Hum-an-ity]…and their news services are as vacuous as this.
This has been around for a while, but I really like it for the following reasons: 1. the power of music to enrich public spaces, the community, and atmosphere (watch how the whole feel and tone of the community changes). … Continue reading