- Quote of the Day
- Is Obama A Complete Chameleon? (Mandela Memorial)
- Churchill’s Black Dog (Depression)
- This Denmark Invention Will Changes Bikes Forever
- It’s Friday the 13th. Bwa Ha Ha ha
- Sam Johnson Gets a Dis
- Aussies Overturn Gay Marriage
- Has Labour Gone into Real Estate?
- Ya Gotta Feel for Californians
- Factoid at 3(pm)
- Signs of Our Times
- Quote of the Day
- Stuff Can’t Even Spell “Mandela” Right
- ‘Tolerance’ Has Its Limits
- Some Stupidity in Court re Te Reo
- 7Best (Lost Posters. 4/7)
- 36. Review: The Doctors Revisited dvd set (Ninth to Eleventh)
- Obama Does Jingle Bells
- Very Welcome Housing Initiatives in Christchurch
- Quote of the Day (re Mandela)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Uncategorized
After delivering an ego-centric speech replete with Martin Luther King Jr affectations at Nelson Mandela’s memorial service in Johannesburg this week, President Obama was caught taking ‘selfies’ in the stands with British Prime Minister David Cameron and Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt. … Continue reading
Many famous and talented people have suffered from crippling Depression. John Kirwan is well-known in NZ. It was Churchill who coined the phrase “My Black Dog.” My wider family has been tormented by Depression as well as Alzheimers. This has … Continue reading
This is awesome sauce. I love simple clever technology, design and invention. Like aluminium milk bottle tops on the spokes to make a clacking sound.
Labour secretary Tim Barnett’s namesake in Real Estate has a wag as a mate with a sense of humour.
Did you know that it was a A New Zealander that invented the tear-back velcro strip, the pop-lid on a self-sealing paint tin, the child-proof pill bottle and the crinkle in hair-pins so that they don’t fall out? Awesome sauce!
You’ve heard of the Amish town “Intercourse” but how about this New Zealand valley? You wouldn’t really want it in your address line, wouldya?
Los Angeles’s full name is ‘El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula’