- Steven Joyce is Probably Sort Of Not Dead
- A Wesleyan Writes to Labour
- Bilbo & Gandalf: Confusion Rampant
- 7Best (Isis Cartoons. 2/7)
- #2 Reflections on the NZ General Election (2014)
- But But What About Non-Radical Muslims?
- Reflections on NZ General Election (2014) #1
- Quote unQuote 22/9
- 7Best (Isis Cartoons. 1/7)
- We’re Baack! (22 Sept. 2014).
- Thought for End of 2013. Quote of the Year.
- Best Images of 2013? Seasons of LIfe
- 7Best (Horrors Right Here. 2/2)
- 40. Dr Who Monsters (Sea Devils)
- (21) Peoples & Creatures of Tolkien’s Middle-Earth (Realms of Men)
- A New Country Emerges in the M.East (the New Bin-Laden). Is this the “Little Horn”?
- Why Evolutionary Atheism is A Myth
- Santorini, Atlantis & the Theran Eruption
- 7Best (Horrors Right Here. 1/2)
- Signs of Our Times
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As if the DAVIDs thing (Bain, Parker, Cunliffe, Shearer) was not bad enough in media/politics already, this DAVIDs problem has always been a problem… I have to catch myself sometimes thinking DPF is eruditely discussing the arts and movies on RNZ. So, … Continue reading
Mooning the rest of moderate Islam. See also: But But What About Non-Radical Muslims?
10 quick thoughts on the 2014 Election as a Conservative Party supporter after 25 years working with National across NZ (professionally, as a candidate and a volunteer). 1. A fantastic result for National and due congratulations. Historic and unprecedented. John Key … Continue reading
A GREAT answer to “what about NON-radical Muslims“? and the impotence of “peaceful majorities” in the face of radicalized murderous ideologies (Japanese Emperor worship and Imperialism; Communism, Fascism, Islam, etc).
Hi, we’re back, after a hiatus of several months behind a fire wall (no, you weren’t personally blocked, EVERYONE was). We’ve been really busy with other things (business, politics, family). So, after lots of requests for us to return “I’M BACK” with: Literary … Continue reading
Santorini (or Thera) lies in the middle of the Aegean north of Crete in a line between the tip of Greece and Rhodes. It is the best archaeological evidence for the legend of Atlantis, received by Plato from Egyptian priests. … Continue reading
As a history buff, I like the overlay of these historical photographs at exactly the same location. If only modern people knew what was right there, just 70 years ago. Hat tip Mike.