- Cunliffe. MegaApologies.
- Black Holes Are A Myth
- 7Best (Understanding the Middle East. 3/7)
- Pic of the Day
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 1/30).
- Netanyahu’s Speech to the UN today
- Ilam candidate ‘Macbeths’ Cunliffe. (Melodrama).
- Pic of the Day (Woodwind Instrument?)
- #1 Son Skates Gangnam Style with Gay Shoes
- 7Best (Understanding the Middle East. 2/7)
- OMGosh, Christmas Already?
- 7Best (Understanding the Middle East. 1/7)
- Meanwhile over at TradeMe…
- It’s Helen Clark’s Fault (Election Quote of the Week).
- #7 Reflections on the NZ General Election (2014) Church & Politics
- Daylight Saving
- 7Best (Isis Cartoons. 7/7)
- American Woman Beheaded in US by Islamist
- Reprise: Losing Our Heads Over ISIS (Guest Post).
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Uncategorized
It’s spreading. It’s now also a spousal issue…habitual apologies. For goodness sake, Cunliffe (x2) is now beyond redemption. What’s worse is the enduring lack of self-awareness that time is past. Car wreck!
Actually, I’ve never believed “Black Holes” were real, just a whole mash of Arthur C. Clarke-type sci fi with the word “science” bolted on. It’s rubbish, always has been. Now I’m backed up by, well, “science” and MATHS which makes … Continue reading
3 – AN INVISIBLE NATION: KURDISTAN Kurds are predominantly Sunni Muslim but have their own language and culture separate to that of their neighbours, the Arabs, Turks and Persians. There are major Kurdish populations in Iran, Turkey, Iraq and Syria, … Continue reading
In 1910, this grand palace was built as a home for Polish Royalty. The rest of the century proved uncertain for the country and under communist rule the palace became an agricultural school, as well as a home for mentally … Continue reading
There is an art form to witty and poignant defacing of public electioneering signs (hoardings). It’s part of the dance twerled by the public and their hopeful political candidates. 2014 was hall-marked by wanton destruction and idiotic factional trashing of … Continue reading
This is, according to The Jerusalem Post, a transcription of Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Speech to the United Nations General Assembly for September 29. Thank you, Mr. President, Distinguished delegates, I come here from Jerusalem to speak on behalf of my people, the … Continue reading
This tree has actually grown up through this abandoned piano.
[VIDEO] Welcome to Team-Asher. Before he left several years ago to live and work in Korea (which he adores) #1 son Ash was a sponsored skateboarder in Christchurch. Here’s a new vid of Off-Spring1 skating Korea Gangnam Style, sponsored by Tussa Skateboard Group. I especially like the … Continue reading
2 – DIVIDED IRAQ Iraq is divided broadly into three major communities: Arabs who follow Sunni Islam (the majority in the wider Arab world and dominant under Saddam Hussein), Arabs who follow Shiite Islam (the majority in Iraq itself, dominant … Continue reading