- 8. Interesting Facts About Churchill (Failed At School)
- Another Mongrel. A Politician With A Knife
- When Forgiveness is Idiocy
- Witty Online Gremlins
- Buying Sex Outlawed
- A Gay Apple. Yawn
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 5/7)
- 7. Interesting Facts About Churchill (Painter)
- Cartoon of the Day (Where Race ain’t Black or White)
- Vomit on a Plane (Exclusive Video)
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 4/7)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 30/30).
- Meanwhile at TradeMe (#6). 1 Dead Pheasant.
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 3/7)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 29/30).
- Quote of the Day (Fascism)
- Cartoon of the Day (Twerking)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 28/30).
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 2/7)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Uncategorized
8. Not Academic As a schoolboy, Winston Churchill did not shine academically. He was often in the bottom half of classes and examinations at Harrow and was punished by teachers for having a rebellious streak. His father, recognising Churchill’s passion … Continue reading
Re the post below (When Forgiveness is Idiocy) we now have this. “An aspiring politician has been jailed for stabbing the man he believed had stolen his family. What is it with full-face mokos? Does it make men crazy? I know politicians are … Continue reading
The grieving father of a murdered son has asked the Judge to free two serial offenders and now convicted murderers. While laudable, and as a Christian I totally support forgiveness, this has to come with repentance. These Mongrels (yup, members … Continue reading
I like the witty wee icons (are they avatars?) that various online computer entities use to communicate with their users. Like TradeMe who change their kiwi logo to suit various events (like St Patrick’s day). For example, today is Halloween … Continue reading
Well, on the tail of the NZ Roast Busters debacle and ‘limp bus-ticketting,’ the Irish have stepped up and banned buying sex while NZ tries to teach “coersion and consent “related to sex education. “Paying for sex is set to become a criminal offence … Continue reading
Tim Cook CEO of Apple has “come out” and said his homosexuality is the greatest gift from God. Rii-ght. Look Tim we don’t really care. If you like having sex with men, go for it, it’s a free world. But its hardly … Continue reading
7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 4/7) 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 3/7), 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 2/7) 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 1/7) Churchill accepted the bulldog epithet, but actually owned a poodle (and an Australian budgie called Toby) as well as many tropical fish, several farm pigs, … Continue reading
7. Painting Churchill earned his living as a writer, but what is less well-known is that he was also a prolific painter, creating almost 600 pieces of art during his lifetime. He found it a great de-stresser, took lessons, befriended some famous painters, and … Continue reading