- Memorial Mark Sainsbury Close-Up #12
- Will Vicki Buck Go For Chch East?
- The Chch East By-Election
- Pic of the Day (Evolution)
- 7Best (Shoes as Art. 4/7)
- Answer: Close-Up #11
- United Future Fails to Reregister
- Cartoon of the Day
- “Death to Israel” Facebook (Get It Removed)
- Factoid at 3(pm)
- Anti-Semitism at Facebook
- Face of the Day (White Walker)
- Stalking Game of Thrones (#2. White Walkers)
- Obama’s IRS Dragnet Scandal (Impact on Democracy)
- Memorial Mark Sainsbury Close-Up #11
- 7Best (Shoes as Art. 3/7)
- Dalziel Stalls in First Mayoral Poll
- Pic of the Day (Ashley River Bridge)
- Quote of the Day (Parker)
- Meanwhile in the Land of the Free…
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Quote Unquote
“No one wears a parka as well as Bob Parker.” Don’t forget to vote in the 1-clik The Press online mayoral poll for Christchurch. Christchurch Mayoral Race Poll
Books make great gifts because they have whole worlds inside of them. And it’s much cheaper to buy somebody a book than it is to buy them the whole world! ~ Neil Gaiman, Sci-Fi and Dr Who writer.
Mate Mike writes, “Not too keen on our new cleaner for the apartment… he’s Eastern European and took over 3 hours to hoover the downstairs. Turns out he’s a Slovak.”
Euthanasia makes Mother Theresa redundant. ~ John Stringer.
Euthanasia is a form of human abandonment. ~ Brian Pollard.
Churchill was one of the most insightful politicians of the 20th century predicting the destructive despotism of Hitler and the rise of Communism while others laughed at him. He also had a view about Muslims (in his day called Mohammedans) … Continue reading
14 May 2013 (resignation speech) “when you are caught in a media storm of your own making, the only honourable thing to do is to step out of politics and attempt to rebuild a private life”…and doesn’t expect to make any … Continue reading
1. Kapiti Restaurant (ours) American buyer: “Can I have a quickie please?” First Wife (shocked): “A what?” Buyer: “A quickie!“ First Wife: “Oh, a quiche” 2. American Jack-in-the-box fast food place. Second Wife: “Can I have a breakfast croissant, please, s’il vous … Continue reading
“Like pornography, racism is subjective.” (Yeah Right, PM!) A subjective Charter School proposal…
“…like pornography, racism is subjective.” (Really, prime minister?) See Some Pornography for the PM