- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 6/7)
- Do the Aussies Know Something We Don’t?
- Here’s the Problem.
- Islam, the Religion of Peace?
- How To Be a Muslim Leader
- The Pink Cardie Brigade in Britain & How to Fight Back!
- Cartoon of the Day
- Pic of the Day (Promise)
- The Lies Just Keep On Comin’
- 5.7 Hits CA this Afternoon/8 Aftershocks
- Big Earthquake in CA
- A Fighting Letter from FOX News
- Ed Hillary Was A Brit!
- Pic of the Day
- $100k Comic Found in Wall
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 5/7)
- Quote of the Day (Cameron)
- The Real Face of the South London Tragedy
- The Essence of Obama’s Way
- Cartoon of the Day (IRS vs NZ)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Funnies
We all have different perspectives, and it’s good to try to see and understand the ‘other side,’ while holding to your own values and what we believe is objectively true, as a framework. Otherwise we are everything and nothing. The … Continue reading
Celebrity adoptee for animal rights group Peta Paul McCartney is decrying Turkey for Thanksgiving. What’s a Brit doing telling Americans’ what to eat on their national holiday anyway? Busy-body. And here are some relevant McCartney song titles… Let It Be … Continue reading
You’re enduring Marmite-a-geddon in New Zealand, but now Twinkies, a favourite American cream-filled sponge confectionary akin to New Zealand’s iconographic mallow-puffs, is in crisis. It is a key advertiser and beloved by Spiderman as well as being a key character in … Continue reading
Fb rumours are saying the voice of Elmo has announced he is ‘gay.’ Elmo is red, so John Key already knew that. I actually find Elmo very ‘gay.’ Voice-of-Elmo’s gay partner has said he began a relationship with ‘Elmo’ before … Continue reading
This hilarious rap face-off between ‘Obama’ and ”Romney’ is very clever. Funniest bit is when Abe Lincoln arrives on an eagle, like Gandalf on Gwaihir in the Hobbit. Dibs to my Catholic friend and fellow blogger Lucia Maria for the link. Read … Continue reading
Apologies for the swearing (in German) but the laughter makes up for it.
The keyboard waffle maker.