- More FURY.
- Review: Fury (Brad Pitt) the Tank movie 2014
- 4. Interesting Facts About Churchill (American)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 26/30).
- 7Best (Celebrities Then & Now. 7/7)
- That Tradie That Forgets to Turn Up?
- 7 Best (Celebrities Then & Now. 6/7)
- The NY Axe Attacker
- 3. Interesting Facts About Churchill (Writer)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 25/30).
- Face of the Day
- Part 6. GANGNAM Style: Visiting North & South Korea 2014.
- Cartoon of the Day (Canada)
- 7 Best (Celebrities Then & Now. 5/7)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 24/30).
- Fury (Brad Pitt) the Movie
- Face of the Day
- 5. GANGNAM Style: Visiting North & South Korea 2014.
- Latest AirNZ Hobbit Safety Video
- 7 Best (Celebrities Then & Now. 4/7)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Funnies
As mentioned previously (Meanwhile over at Trademe (#5) Mummified Cat) the rather dessicated Christchurch Mummified Cat (found under an earthquake house) sold on TradeMe over the weekend for $10. I would have bid, but I’m a dog guy (ala “7Best” this week. Bulldogs specifically, but … Continue reading
There is an art form to witty and poignant defacing of public electioneering signs (hoardings). It’s part of the dance twirled by the public and their hopeful political candidates. 2014 was hall-marked by wanton destruction and idiotic factional trashing of … Continue reading
We all have different perspectives, and it’s good to try to see and understand the ‘other side,’ while holding to your own values and what we believe is objectively true, as a framework. Otherwise we are everything and nothing. The … Continue reading
Celebrity adoptee for animal rights group Peta Paul McCartney is decrying Turkey for Thanksgiving. What’s a Brit doing telling Americans’ what to eat on their national holiday anyway? Busy-body. And here are some relevant McCartney song titles… Let It Be … Continue reading
You’re enduring Marmite-a-geddon in New Zealand, but now Twinkies, a favourite American cream-filled sponge confectionary akin to New Zealand’s iconographic mallow-puffs, is in crisis. It is a key advertiser and beloved by Spiderman as well as being a key character in … Continue reading
Fb rumours are saying the voice of Elmo has announced he is ‘gay.’ Elmo is red, so John Key already knew that. I actually find Elmo very ‘gay.’ Voice-of-Elmo’s gay partner has said he began a relationship with ‘Elmo’ before … Continue reading