- 7. Interesting Facts About Churchill (Painter)
- Cartoon of the Day (Where Race ain’t Black or White)
- Vomit on a Plane (Exclusive Video)
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 4/7)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 30/30).
- Meanwhile at TradeMe (#6). 1 Dead Pheasant.
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 3/7)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 29/30).
- Quote of the Day (Fascism)
- Cartoon of the Day (Twerking)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 28/30).
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 2/7)
- 6. Interesting Facts About Churchill (Boer-ing)
- 5. Interesting Facts About Churchill (Speech Impediment)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 27/30).
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 1/7)
- More FURY.
- Review: Fury (Brad Pitt) the Tank movie 2014
- 4. Interesting Facts About Churchill (American)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Books/Music/Film (Reviews+)
2. Man of the Year Churchill was named Time magazine’s Man of the Year twice – in 1940 and again in 1949. On his second time receiving the accolade, he was named Man of the Half-Century. Here’s the cover of Time in … Continue reading
As mentioned last time… GANGNAM Style: Visiting North & South Korea 2014. Part 1 “Hilarimouse Engerish abounds.” Not wishing to be superior or disparaging but it is humorous seeing Engerish featuring so prominently across South Korea, such as the brightly neon-lit SODOMIA Hotel on … Continue reading
Speaking of Zombie Cats (SOLD: Christchurch Mummified Cat) perhaps the ultimate zombie cat along with the thousands of sacred cats mummified in Egypt, is Petrarch’s Cat in Tomasini, Italy. Craig Young of RedQueen (yes, I know, cavorting with the enemy) alerted me … Continue reading
There has been a truly AMAZING discovery in the archives of the Vatican (not so much an archaeological discovery as a re-find). Archivist Ignazio Perrucci says he has discovered an old papyrus manuscript; a first-century eye witness account by a pagan Latin Roman historian of a miracle … Continue reading
Santorini (or Thera) lies in the middle of the Aegean north of Crete in a line between the tip of Greece and Rhodes. It is the best archaeological evidence for the legend of Atlantis, received by Plato from Egyptian priests. … Continue reading
This work has just been installed in Christchurch on the High St/Cashel St cnr. Everything around it in all directions is devastation, so it stands like a defiant artistic totem to the persevering spirit of Cantabrians in the heart of our ‘wasted’ CBD. … Continue reading
An observation by George Carlin: The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider Freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We … Continue reading
From Charles Krauthammer in the book I’m reading (see: My Holiday Read). “Politics, the crooked timber of our communal lives, dominates everything… because of its capacity, when benign, to allow all around it to flourish, and its capacity when malign, to make … Continue reading
Looking forward to tonight’s Dr Who Christmas special and the death of the 11th Doctor Matt Smith. Here’s a peek at the 11th regeneration (11-12th) since 1963. Tnx to Craig Young. Peter Capaldi is the new Doctor. What will his … Continue reading