- Here Comes the Right (Woolwich, London)
- South London Attack (Part III More Details)
- How To Grill a Weasel IRS Official
- Pic of the Day (Wanaka)
- Prepare to Gag (Big Time)
- More Details (London Attack)
- London Road Rage Turns Jihad
- The Land Without Muslims
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 4/7)
- Does Obama Treat Christians/Muslims Differently?
- Breaking News: Why Ambass. Stevens was in Libya. US Govt gave Al-Qaeda missiles
- Gay or Guy, Will the Law Treat Them Differently?
- Lesbians Are Above the Law?
- Transgender Clowns (Factoid of the Day)
- Pic of the Day (Oklahoma)
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 3/7)
- Quote of the Day (Americans)
- America & Syria (what to do?)
- Pic of the Day
- Massive Revolt in Conservative Party (gay marriage/Europe)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Category Archives: Books/Music/Film (Reviews+)
This is a great rap song about the tragedy of depression and other issues confronting people. It’s called “Carry On.” Lyrics, vocals and instruments by my third son Alex Stringer; mastering and production by Stefan Van Heeckeren. Alex lost one of his … Continue reading
Re the post below FBI “Stayed in Mississippi Way Too Long” about the ricin letter arrests; one of my favourite covers of Dylan’s Mississippi. The Dixie Chicks also have a great cover of this song. I enjoy Sheryl Crow. My wife sang … Continue reading
Can you name all the Kiwi movies on their lintel signage? I’m seeing at least 12.
My review of Tom Cruise’s latest movie Oblivion at Stuff; at Kiwiblog; or read at source here Review: Oblivion (Cruise/Freeman) 2013. Scroll below pic for dozens of other movie/music/book reviews. Review: Oblivion (Cruise/Freeman) 2013. Posted on April 14, 2013 Review: ‘Marigold Hotel’ Posted on March 25, 2013 Review: Lincoln … Continue reading
“you have the satisfying sense of a five-course meal with a great dessert at the end.” I went and saw this on opening night last night. I have to say, this is Tom Cruise’s best movie since A Few Good … Continue reading
As a companion to yesterday’s post Hitler’s Paintings, here are a selection of Churchill’s paintings. He enjoyed painting but did it as a casual hobby, as leisure more than anything else (like his rock wall building), while Hitler studied it furiously … Continue reading
Great new friend Graeme James is touring NZ at the moment with his unique brand of live loop, electric violin, percussion, bass and guitar. Very lyrical and melodic and such a talented Christian musician making it in the marketplace singing pubs, … Continue reading
Further to the Factoid of the Day below, here are some of Hitler’s verified paintings and drawings. He probably drew and painted thousands of small vingettes for sale during his hobo years as a way of staying alive, and these still emerge … Continue reading