I do find the continual blaming of Bush, who was in power five years ago, or the Republican establishment for everything, or the Liberal White House’s inability to accept responsibility quite galling. You have to take responsibility some time when you are in charge. President Obama comes across as a spectator. His speech the other day about the loss of jobs in various sectors seemed completyely disconnected from himself, as if he was a foreign commentator looking in, and he still seemed to be pointing the finger at “the establishment.” Well hell-oo Mr President, you’re the angel on the top of the tree, fella.
- Ed Hillary Was A Brit!
- Pic of the Day
- $100k Comic Found in Wall
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 5/7)
- Quote of the Day (Cameron)
- The Real Face of the South London Tragedy
- The Essence of Obama’s Way
- Cartoon of the Day (IRS vs NZ)
- Here Comes the Right (Woolwich, London)
- South London Attack (Part III More Details)
- How To Grill a Weasel IRS Official
- Pic of the Day (Wanaka)
- Prepare to Gag (Big Time)
- More Details (London Attack)
- London Road Rage Turns Jihad
- The Land Without Muslims
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 4/7)
- Does Obama Treat Christians/Muslims Differently?
- Breaking News: Why Ambass. Stevens was in Libya. US Govt gave Al-Qaeda missiles
- Gay or Guy, Will the Law Treat Them Differently?
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree