- Here Comes the Right (Woolwich, London)
- South London Attack (Part III More Details)
- How To Grill a Weasel IRS Official
- Pic of the Day (Wanaka)
- Prepare to Gag (Big Time)
- More Details (London Attack)
- London Road Rage Turns Jihad
- The Land Without Muslims
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 4/7)
- Does Obama Treat Christians/Muslims Differently?
- Breaking News: Why Ambass. Stevens was in Libya. US Govt gave Al-Qaeda missiles
- Gay or Guy, Will the Law Treat Them Differently?
- Lesbians Are Above the Law?
- Transgender Clowns (Factoid of the Day)
- Pic of the Day (Oklahoma)
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 3/7)
- Quote of the Day (Americans)
- America & Syria (what to do?)
- Pic of the Day
- Massive Revolt in Conservative Party (gay marriage/Europe)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Monthly Archives: February 2013
On RadioLive at 4pm today, owned by MediaWorks, the bulletin was about the ruling of the Supreme Court between the Govt. and the Maori Council over water rights and asset sales. Duncan Garner the DJ on mic. was getting excited, … Continue reading
The Redefinition of Marriage Bill is very controversial and opinion deeply divided in New Zealand (47% support; 43% believe Civil Unions sufficient). It is a radical proposed change not only to our law but also our culture. It radically affects … Continue reading
The New Zealand Marriage (Definition of Marriage) Amendment Bill has been reported back to parliament by the Select Committee for its Second Reading in a few weeks (perhaps mid-March 2013). INDIVIDUALS EXEMPTED A new section s29(2) says (my capitals and bold for … Continue reading
Top three stories in news this afternoon. What’s worse, angry Italians or an erupting volcano?
The Associated Press reports, “Blade Runner” athlete Oscar Pistorius is planning a personal memorial service for Reeva Steenkamp, the 29-year-old model he shot at his home on Valentine’s Day.” That and his public statement he wants to return to training - class 1 tacky … Continue reading