- Life’s Lil Inconsistencies #22 (Pro Picture)
- 34. Review: The Doctors Revisited dvd set (First to Fourth)
- Factoid at 3(pm) Stinging Alcohol
- Living in Nu Zulun #4
- Rage Against the MANchine. Harpie Feminist Nazis Attack Argentine Cathedral
- 7Best (Retro Cringe Advertising part II. 4/7)
- Pic of the Day (Punakaiki)
- Factoid at 3(pm) Candy Cane
- At 109, the Oldest Holocaust Surviver has something to tell us
- Signs of Our Times
- Living in Nu Zulun #3
- War & Warrior Wednesday #16 (Warriors of Kursk)
- Pic of the Day (Candidates)
- If Banks Goes at 11am, Will There Be A General Election?
- Why Detroit Is Broke (Will Detroit Bankruptcy Force a US Depression?)
- 7Best (Retro Cringe Advertising part II. 3/7)
- The Joke That is Obama: “I Saved Detroit” (Oct 2012). DANG!
- Dalziel Follows Cunliffe Breaching the Electoral Act Over Chch East?
- Colin King Being Challenged for Kaikoura
- Final Act. The Death of ACT (Dec. 2013)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Monthly Archives: January 2013
NZ Herald reported a few days ago on an East Coast man who collected the dole for 25 years from aged 37 to 62. He is the longest unemployment beneficiary in New Zealand and lived off $260,000 taxpayers’ support. Others on a list … Continue reading
Predictably David Carter has been elected the new Speaker (Standing Orders 15 to 25) after the position was vacated by Lockwood Smith today and a vacancy announced by the Clerk. There were two nominations announced at 2pm. The vote was split … Continue reading
Over at the read-worthy The Paepae, Pete opines, Joe Karam is default-set to a rigid adversarial mindset. Compensation or otherwise for anyone is entirely at the discretion of the Cabinet. Like the case, Karam now obsesses about ‘process,’ when there … Continue reading
Israel has the same political system as New Zealand (MMP) and has just had a general election (22nd Jan) to form the 19th Knesset. (Our prime minister’s mother was Jewish, which makes John key Jewish). Benjamin Netanyahu has returned to … Continue reading
This is an amazing Selective Attention Test. How many times do the White Shirt people pass the ball? I got this right, and then TOTALLY wrong.