- Temple Mount Closed. Time for Israel to Retake It?
- Quote of the Day (Destiny)
- Branson’s Space Ship is Down
- Review: Still Mine (DVD) 2012
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 6/7)
- 8. Interesting Facts About Churchill (Failed At School)
- Another Mongrel. A Politician With A Knife
- When Forgiveness is Idiocy
- Witty Online Gremlins
- Buying Sex Outlawed
- A Gay Apple. Yawn
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 5/7)
- 7. Interesting Facts About Churchill (Painter)
- Cartoon of the Day (Where Race ain’t Black or White)
- Vomit on a Plane (Exclusive Video)
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 4/7)
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 30/30).
- Meanwhile at TradeMe (#6). 1 Dead Pheasant.
- 7Best (Churchill & Bulldogs. 3/7)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Monthly Archives: January 2013
NZ Herald reported a few days ago on an East Coast man who collected the dole for 25 years from aged 37 to 62. He is the longest unemployment beneficiary in New Zealand and lived off $260,000 taxpayers’ support. Others on a list … Continue reading
Predictably David Carter has been elected the new Speaker (Standing Orders 15 to 25) after the position was vacated by Lockwood Smith today and a vacancy announced by the Clerk. There were two nominations announced at 2pm. The vote was split … Continue reading
Over at the read-worthy The Paepae, Pete opines, Joe Karam is default-set to a rigid adversarial mindset. Compensation or otherwise for anyone is entirely at the discretion of the Cabinet. Like the case, Karam now obsesses about ‘process,’ when there … Continue reading
Israel has the same political system as New Zealand (MMP) and has just had a general election (22nd Jan) to form the 19th Knesset. (Our prime minister’s mother was Jewish, which makes John key Jewish). Benjamin Netanyahu has returned to … Continue reading
This is an amazing Selective Attention Test. How many times do the White Shirt people pass the ball? I got this right, and then TOTALLY wrong.