- But But What About Non-Radical Muslims?
- Reflections on NZ General Election (2014) #1
- Quote unQuote 22/9
- 7Best (Isis Cartoons. 1/7)
- We’re Baack! (22 Sept. 2014).
- Thought for End of 2013. Quote of the Year.
- Best Images of 2013? Seasons of LIfe
- 7Best (Horrors Right Here. 2/2)
- 40. Dr Who Monsters (Sea Devils)
- (21) Peoples & Creatures of Tolkien’s Middle-Earth (Realms of Men)
- A New Country Emerges in the M.East (the New Bin-Laden). Is this the “Little Horn”?
- Why Evolutionary Atheism is A Myth
- Santorini, Atlantis & the Theran Eruption
- 7Best (Horrors Right Here. 1/2)
- Signs of Our Times
- 7Best (Reflections. 7/7)
- How I Might Sum up CoNZv. This Last Year
- Fresh Attacks on Churches at Christmas, this time in Europe
- Why I’m Involved in Politics (Quote of the Day)
- 39. Preview: The New Doctor Who
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The Jews have a saying, “Next year in Jerusalem!“ expressing the longing of their almost two millennia-long exile and diaspora across the globe since 70AD when their capital (and nation) was destroyed by the world super power of the day … Continue reading
For the record, here they are. For more info., see 1-10 Dr Who opposite (in Categories). One Doctor (#10) is actually married to the daughter of another (#5). See (9. Dr Who (Incest?). The seventh Doctor (Sylvester McCoy) is in The Hobbit … Continue reading
Did anyone else watch the excellent 2012 Dr Who Christmas special with the intelligent snow, voiced by Sir Ian McKellen and the creepy killer snow men? Also, a reintroduction of the Dr’s mysterious new ‘companion’ (“Sorbet”?) who was trapped inside … Continue reading
Eminent eligible bachelor Cantabrian Richie McCaw, is taking a six-month All Blacks sabbatical to pursue a relationship with an English royal peripheral, Emma Payle. Emma describes herself as a church-going christian but, ahem, happens to own a company called Killing … Continue reading
How many squares? So far, I have 16.
Injured at Antietam. Private Patrick Hughes, Co. K, 4th New York Volunteers, was wounded at the battle of Antietam on Sept. 17, 1862. Credit: Painting by Edward Stauch, Nat’l Museum of Health & Medicine.
This new tourist initiative is being prepared by Canterbury Museum. It will be a walk in earthquake experience and feature a number of famous Christchurch pieces, including: the statue of city father John Robert Godley which used to stand in … Continue reading
HUSBAND. A pizza cutter.