- Breaking News: Why Ambass. Stevens was in Libya. US Govt gave Al-Qaeda missiles
- Gay or Guy, Will the Law Treat Them Differently?
- Lesbians Are Above the Law?
- Transgender Clowns (Factoid of the Day)
- Pic of the Day (Oklahoma)
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 3/7)
- Quote of the Day (Americans)
- America & Syria (what to do?)
- Pic of the Day
- Massive Revolt in Conservative Party (gay marriage/Europe)
- Face of the Day (Gandalf)
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 2/7)
- Factoid of the Day (Cards)
- Multiple Personalities is Multi-Life
- Well How Very Interesting Mr President
- Quote of the Day
- Pic of the Day
- Naked Common Sense
- Best Dad/Daughter Costume EVER!
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The Jews have a saying, “Next year in Jerusalem!“ expressing the longing of their almost two millennia-long exile and diaspora across the globe since 70AD when their capital (and nation) was destroyed by the world super power of the day … Continue reading
For the record, here they are. For more info., see 1-10 Dr Who opposite (in Categories). One Doctor (#10) is actually married to the daughter of another (#5). See (9. Dr Who (Incest?). The seventh Doctor (Sylvester McCoy) is in The Hobbit … Continue reading
Did anyone else watch the excellent 2012 Dr Who Christmas special with the intelligent snow, voiced by Sir Ian McKellen and the creepy killer snow men? Also, a reintroduction of the Dr’s mysterious new ‘companion’ (“Sorbet”?) who was trapped inside … Continue reading
Eminent eligible bachelor Cantabrian Richie McCaw, is taking a six-month All Blacks sabbatical to pursue a relationship with an English royal peripheral, Emma Payle. Emma describes herself as a church-going christian but, ahem, happens to own a company called Killing … Continue reading
How many squares? So far, I have 16.
Injured at Antietam. Private Patrick Hughes, Co. K, 4th New York Volunteers, was wounded at the battle of Antietam on Sept. 17, 1862. Credit: Painting by Edward Stauch, Nat’l Museum of Health & Medicine.
This new tourist initiative is being prepared by Canterbury Museum. It will be a walk in earthquake experience and feature a number of famous Christchurch pieces, including: the statue of city father John Robert Godley which used to stand in … Continue reading
HUSBAND. A pizza cutter.