- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 6/7)
- Do the Aussies Know Something We Don’t?
- Here’s the Problem.
- Islam, the Religion of Peace?
- How To Be a Muslim Leader
- The Pink Cardie Brigade in Britain & How to Fight Back!
- Cartoon of the Day
- Pic of the Day (Promise)
- The Lies Just Keep On Comin’
- 5.7 Hits CA this Afternoon/8 Aftershocks
- Big Earthquake in CA
- A Fighting Letter from FOX News
- Ed Hillary Was A Brit!
- Pic of the Day
- $100k Comic Found in Wall
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 5/7)
- Quote of the Day (Cameron)
- The Real Face of the South London Tragedy
- The Essence of Obama’s Way
- Cartoon of the Day (IRS vs NZ)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Monthly Archives: October 2012
From Truth Beckons Fb (via Cindi).
As well as celebrity endorsements (below) an interesting weather vane has been the shift in newspapers who endorsed Obama in 2008 switching and going public for Romney in 2012. These are not insubstantial. It is not a light thing for … Continue reading
Hollywood has traditionally been liberal and behind the Democrats, certainly Barack Obama in 2008. But less than a week out from polling day, it seems Hollywood could be turning as more and more celebrities ‘come out’ and openly support Republican … Continue reading
Very humbled by the many comments to my piece on Mum and living with Alzheimer’s at Stuff the other day.http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/7877488/Mum-dementia-and-a-lot-of-love. Amy77 14 hours agoWhat a beautiful article. If i ever need to walk this road i’ll try to remember your lessons … Continue reading
My pic of the best 4 images from various sources.
For much of the time New Yorkers were cut off from the modern world, with live-feeding journalists using batteries and satellite dishes beamed live, their only connection to others. The death toll is above 40. Many people were crushed by trees. … Continue reading
Spot the lovers.
This is damning. Pat Cadell Democrat pollster and journalist said yesterday, “I am appalled right now. This White House, this president, this vice president, the secretary of state, all of them are willing apparently to dishonor themselves and this country … Continue reading
In lavender fields