Google has released this map of where the anti-US protests and violence is occurring today which the White House says is the result of a 13 min. internet clip of mysterious authenticity. Is the WH now going to comment or restrict all crazy movies, YouTubes articles, cartoons, or books by anti-Muslim crazies or that critique Islam in any way (like the Denmark satirical cartoon) because they endanger US assets abroad (because extreme Muslims go berserk and kill people and burn buildings down)? Is this the new foreign policy of the Obama W.House? The WH has for example suggested YouTube and Google take the video down, which they have refused to do (but have restricted in some Muslim countries) [see here: http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/7682960/Google-in-hot-water-over-Mohammad-clip]. Are we free or not? Will we stand up for the freedom to express what we think without intimidation and bullying?
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 7/7)
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 6/7)
- Do the Aussies Know Something We Don’t?
- Here’s the Problem.
- Islam, the Religion of Peace?
- How To Be a Muslim Leader
- The Pink Cardie Brigade in Britain & How to Fight Back!
- Cartoon of the Day
- Pic of the Day (Promise)
- The Lies Just Keep On Comin’
- 5.7 Hits CA this Afternoon/8 Aftershocks
- Big Earthquake in CA
- A Fighting Letter from FOX News
- Ed Hillary Was A Brit!
- Pic of the Day
- $100k Comic Found in Wall
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 5/7)
- Quote of the Day (Cameron)
- The Real Face of the South London Tragedy
- The Essence of Obama’s Way
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree