Google has released this map of where the anti-US protests and violence is occurring today which the White House says is the result of a 13 min. internet clip of mysterious authenticity. Is the WH now going to comment or restrict all crazy movies, YouTubes articles, cartoons, or books by anti-Muslim crazies or that critique Islam in any way (like the Denmark satirical cartoon) because they endanger US assets abroad (because extreme Muslims go berserk and kill people and burn buildings down)? Is this the new foreign policy of the Obama W.House? The WH has for example suggested YouTube and Google take the video down, which they have refused to do (but have restricted in some Muslim countries) [see here: http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/7682960/Google-in-hot-water-over-Mohammad-clip]. Are we free or not? Will we stand up for the freedom to express what we think without intimidation and bullying?
- But But What About Non-Radical Muslims?
- Reflections on NZ General Election (2014) #1
- Quote unQuote 22/9
- 7Best (Isis Cartoons. 1/7)
- We’re Baack! (22 Sept. 2014).
- Thought for End of 2013. Quote of the Year.
- Best Images of 2013? Seasons of LIfe
- 7Best (Horrors Right Here. 2/2)
- 40. Dr Who Monsters (Sea Devils)
- (21) Peoples & Creatures of Tolkien’s Middle-Earth (Realms of Men)
- A New Country Emerges in the M.East (the New Bin-Laden). Is this the “Little Horn”?
- Why Evolutionary Atheism is A Myth
- Santorini, Atlantis & the Theran Eruption
- 7Best (Horrors Right Here. 1/2)
- Signs of Our Times
- 7Best (Reflections. 7/7)
- How I Might Sum up CoNZv. This Last Year
- Fresh Attacks on Churches at Christmas, this time in Europe
- Why I’m Involved in Politics (Quote of the Day)
- 39. Preview: The New Doctor Who
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree