Google has released this map of where the anti-US protests and violence is occurring today which the White House says is the result of a 13 min. internet clip of mysterious authenticity. Is the WH now going to comment or restrict all crazy movies, YouTubes articles, cartoons, or books by anti-Muslim crazies or that critique Islam in any way (like the Denmark satirical cartoon) because they endanger US assets abroad (because extreme Muslims go berserk and kill people and burn buildings down)? Is this the new foreign policy of the Obama W.House? The WH has for example suggested YouTube and Google take the video down, which they have refused to do (but have restricted in some Muslim countries) [see here: http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/7682960/Google-in-hot-water-over-Mohammad-clip]. Are we free or not? Will we stand up for the freedom to express what we think without intimidation and bullying?
- 7Best (Understanding the Middle East. 4/7)
- Churchill & The ‘All Blacks’
- George Clooney Did What?
- Pic of the Day
- Meanwhile at a Boring Airport
- 4th Term for Nats? NZF & Conservatives.
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 2/30).
- Cunliffe. MegaApologies.
- Black Holes Are A Myth
- 7Best (Understanding the Middle East. 3/7)
- Pic of the Day
- Signs of Our Times (2014 Election by Hoarding. 1/30).
- Netanyahu’s Speech to the UN today
- Ilam candidate ‘Macbeths’ Cunliffe. (Melodrama).
- Pic of the Day (Woodwind Instrument?)
- #1 Son Skates Gangnam Style with Gay Shoes
- 7Best (Understanding the Middle East. 2/7)
- OMGosh, Christmas Already?
- 7Best (Understanding the Middle East. 1/7)
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree