- Breaking News: Why Ambass. Stevens was in Libya. US Govt gave Al-Qaeda missiles
- Gay or Guy, Will the Law Treat Them Differently?
- Lesbians Are Above the Law?
- Transgender Clowns (Factoid of the Day)
- Pic of the Day (Oklahoma)
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 3/7)
- Quote of the Day (Americans)
- America & Syria (what to do?)
- Pic of the Day
- Massive Revolt in Conservative Party (gay marriage/Europe)
- Face of the Day (Gandalf)
- 7Best (Celebrity Lookalikes. 2/7)
- Factoid of the Day (Cards)
- Multiple Personalities is Multi-Life
- Well How Very Interesting Mr President
- Quote of the Day
- Pic of the Day
- Naked Common Sense
- Best Dad/Daughter Costume EVER!
Buy my book: The Bloodred Tree
Monthly Archives: September 2012
To see the characters’ bio.s click Sunday Cartoon
At the UN this week, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Iran’s Mahmoud -Let’s Eradicate Israel- Ahmadinejad, that the Jewish people “will never be uprooted again.” Netanyahu’s address outlined Jewish history and their historic claim to the land of Israel (the … Continue reading
Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, secretary general of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, a group that represents Muslim countries, is calling for a global ban on offending the Prophet Muhammad, equating it with Western attempts for hate speech to be made a crime. [reported … Continue reading
Well, not that inappropriate, actually quite creative if a little Gothic, but don’t they say Never to run with scissors! ? Next week: Face of Design.
Even big-gun Democrats are now hollerin’ for answers from the rapidly spinning White House over the Libyan disaster. Obama’s debate prep. partner and Senate Foreign Relations Committee chair Sen. John Kerry (playing ‘Mitt Romney’ for Obama) has weighed in demanding … Continue reading
Why did the Obama White House scrub the following memo today from the Overseas Security Advisory Council website that was posted five days before the overrunning of the Libyan US consulate? [The OSAC is part of the Bureau of Diplomatic Security … Continue reading